Written and Illustrated

Updated whenever we have the chance. Posts are in order from newest to oldest. Be sure to leave comments and feedback!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Comics I Never Got To Posting Before We Went on Hiatus.

Here are some quickies (yes, you've just read that word) that I made but never posted before. They were intended as fillers for when major projects weren't finished. They aren't much use to me just sitting in my hard drive, so I might as well just post them up.

"Eternal Hibernation."


"I Never Lie."


"She Has Your Eyes."


"Walkin' Down the Street."


"Without Your Glasses."


"You Fail."


I welcome my collegiate fate with open arms.

Until some time in the future,
Joshua Arias

1 comment:

THE DUELIST said...

I look forward to reading your next comics when you have the chance to make them.